Dakota Transformation (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Dakota Transformation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
- This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on dakota-tranformation.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, submit a Project Scope or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal profile, curriculum vitae and any other information we reasonably require in the course of acting as an employment agency.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, device or browser type and version, the webpage you visited before coming to our site and identifiers associated with your devices.;
- location information – your devices (depending on your settings) may transmit location information to our site.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and, payment services, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to contact you when carrying out research and to ensure your registered information is up to date.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which have previously been provided to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way (the client or expert registration form ) Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. You may withdraw this consent at any time by unsubscribing from emails or by contacting us at the email address below;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Dakota Transformation or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right withhold consent for us to, and where consent has been previously given to ask us not to, process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can consent to such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access and receive a copy of information held about you, to request the erasure or correction of your information, to object to the processing of your information or to restrict such processing.